London Landmarks Half Marathon 2019
Join #TeamARUK for a half marathon like no other!
Venue: Central London – starting in Pall Mall
Address: Central London – starting in Pall Mall
When: Sunday 24th March at 8:00am
Volunteer for the London Landmarks Half Marathon
You don’t have to run to experience the fantastic atmosphere at the London Landmarks Half Marathon, why not volunteer as part of our Cheer Squad.
Alzheimer’s Research UK is embracing the event’s theme to showcase a magnificent array of the capital’s grandest landmarks, and its quirky and hidden history, by offering runners a cheer squad like no other and we need your help…
We are going to bring The Grand. The Quirky and The Hidden theme to life through our Notting Hill Carnival themed cheer station.
Think flamboyant, bright, colourful, noisy and cultured
We will provide you with glitter, sequins and colourful memorabilia to feel at home in this shower of colour and noise.
Come and join us celebrate and cheer those runners to victory!
To pledge your support or request further information, please contact the fundraising team.
Terms and conditions ▼
- Entry to the London Landmarks Half Marathon highest fundraiser prize is open to all Alzheimer’s Research UK participants (own place or a charity place) who have started fundraising before 9am on Thursday 7 March 2019 participating in the London Landmarks Half Marathon on 24 March 2019.
- If the participant is fundraising offline, Alzheimer’s Research UK will need to receive donations in advance of the selection at 9am on Thursday 7 March 2019.
- The fundraising amounts will be checked at 9am on Thursday 7 March 2019. The winner will be chosen as the supporter with the highest fundraising amount received by us.
- In the event of two supporters having the same fundraising total, the individual who signed up first will be selected.
- All winning participants will be contacted before Tuesday 12 March 2019.
- If a winning entry is a team, the prize will be awarded to the owner of the page only.
- The top female fundraiser and the top male fundraiser will each be offered a London Landmarks Half Marathon VIP experience. The prize is subject to terms and conditions and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The VIP experience prize is provided by London Landmarks Half Marathon, hosted by Equinox at E St James’s and offers guests: a delicious pre-race snack and drinks, luxurious shower and changing facilities with a locker to store personal effects, warm up advice from expert trainers and is a short walk to the LLHM start line with escorted entry to wave.
- To ensure there are enough facilities at the venue for all VIP guests, London Landmarks Half Marathon have allocated Alzheimer’s Research UK with one VIP experience for a female runner and one VIP experience for a male runner.
- Due to limited capacity, the VIP experience can only be enjoyed by the named individuals – there is no option to offer a plus one for the VIP experience.
- The next three top fundraisers, regardless of gender, will be contacted and offered a buff and a water bottle prize.
- In the event a participant does not wish to accept the prize, the prize will be offered to the next highest fundraiser.
- The winners agree to allow the promoter to confirm their name to other entrants.
- Personal information provided by entrants will be used to administer the prize.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK will contact the winner via email and phone (where details are available), if the winner does not respond to accept their prize within 48 hours the prize will be offered to the next highest fundraiser eligible.
- The winners may be asked, but are under no obligation, to participate in non-paid publicity.
- The promoter (Alzheimer’s Research UK) reserves the right to modify, terminate, suspend or extend the competition at any time without prior notice.