Great North Run 2020
Sunday 13th September at 8:00am in Newcastle upon Tyne
The historic Great North Run, draws participants from all over the world to take on the famous route and soak up the unrivalled atmosphere.
2019 saw our biggest team yet, and we want to go bigger and better for 2020!
Venue: Great North Run
Address: Newcastle upon Tyne, NE2 4AE
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive:
- The loudest support from our cheer squads on route.
- Refreshments and a free massage at our dedicated #TeamARUK marquee.
- A dedicated fundraising team to offer help and support.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, and by running for Alzheimer’s Research UK you’re funding pioneering research to change the lives of people with dementia and their families.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you? Click here to explore.
Volunteer at the Great North Run
You don’t have to run to experience the fantastic atmosphere at the Great North Run. Why not volunteer as part of a Cheer Squad.
We are looking for volunteers to whoop and cheer on our runners when they need it most or to provide some support at the end of the race.
We’ll provide you with all the materials you require including banners, balloons, whistles, cheering sticks etc. to make you stand out in the crowd!