Prize Draw Rules, Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Rules
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Alzheimer’s Research UK, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Proof of age may be requested.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the prize draw you must complete the Alzheimer’s Research UK supporter survey 2019. You may opt-out of entry by contacting Alzheimer’s Research UK by email firstname.lastname@example.org. The survey closes Thursday 13th June at 10am, attempts to complete the survey after this date are not valid for entry into the prize draw. You may also enter the draw by contacting us on email and providing your name.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw on 26 June 2019.
- There is one prize which is a £50 Amazon voucher.
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details held by Alzheimer’s Research UK) before 31 July 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Alzheimer’s Research UK within 21 days of being notified by Alzheimer’s Research UK, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Alzheimer’s Research UK will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within 14 days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Alzheimer’s Research UK’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- We will give the winner the opportunity to opt-out before their name is published on Alzheimer’s Research UK’s website .
- The decision of the Alzheimer’s Research UK regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Alzheimer’s Research UK reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions
- By entering into the prize draw, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Alzheimer’s Research UK, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Alzheimer’s Research UK, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You agree to indemnify Alzheimer’s Research UK and its subsidiaries against any claim from any third party for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on https://www.alzheimersresearchuk.org/.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Alzheimer’s Research UK is a registered charity, numbers 1077089 and SC042474 whose registered address is 3 Riverside, Granta Park, Great Abington CB21 6AD.