Peaky Blinders lock-up
Get locked up overnight to raise vital funds for Alzheimer’s Research UK!
Follow in the footsteps of the original Peaky Blinders gang from Birmingham and spend the night in one of the Victorian cells at Steelhouse Lane lock-up.
Come dressed in vintage gear from the period to help set the scene, get your fingerprints and mugshot taken, and compete in challenges and tasks to earn treats, rewards and prizes!
At Alzheimer’s Research UK, we know that dementia is caused by diseases, and with your help, research can overcome them. Every pound you raise will help make breakthroughs possible.
Join the team and you’ll get:
- An Alzheimer’s Research UK fundraising pack.
- Fundraising support from your local Alzheimer’s Research UK fundraising lead.
- A prison release goody bag and bespoke certificate to celebrate your fundraising success.
Hit key fundraising targets BEFORE your lock-up date to earn the following prisoner rewards:
- £50 – Bring your pillow to use in your cell
- £100 – Bring a blanket/sleeping bag to use in your cell
- £150 – Bring a book/magazine to read in your cell
- £200 – Access to hot food and drink during your prison stay (water and cold food will be provided for anyone not reaching this target)
- £250 – Complementary breakfast with the whole Lock-Up team at Aston Conference Centre to celebrate your release.
Venue: The Lock-Up, Steelhouse Lane, Birmingham, B4 6NW