We stand for a cure. But we will not find one alone. Will you join us?
Run the iconic TCS London Marathon for a cure.
All of our charity places are now full
Run for #TeamARUK with your ballot place
Please complete the below form if you were successful in the ballot or hold a good for age place. This is not a charity place application. There is no minimum pledge, we just ask that you raise what you can.
21 April 2024
At Alzheimer’s Research UK we believe that taking on such a spectacular challenge should be rewarded. We are committed to ensuring the experience is one you will treasure forever.
“From the start of my marathon journey to the end, every experience I had with the team at Alzheimer’s Research UK was simply fantastic.
The guidance, encouragement and camaraderie you have provided have been nothing short of superb.
You have given me the chance to honour the memory of my grandfather in such a special way – something for which I will be eternally grateful”
Ben Cowley, Alzheimer’s Research UK supporter.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Bespoke training advice and an exclusive training day with a professional running coach.
- The best race day support from our cheer squads.
- A ticket to our post-event celebration with a free massage, hot meal and celebratory drink!
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
Our work isn’t possible without amazing supporters like you, who are doing their bit to transform the lives of everyone affected by dementia.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact the Fundraising team.
If you like what you see but can’t make this event, why not check out our full events calendar and find something that suits you?
Volunteer at our biggest event of the year!
We need all the help we can in supporting our biggest running event of the year. If you are interested in soaking up the atmosphere, pulling on your orange and cheering on our marathon heroes please do sign up. We’d love to see you out there!
Jordan's fundraising story
"I am so passionate about supporting Alzheimer’s Research UK. It’s why I share my story to raise awareness and why I take on running challenges to raise vital funds."