Saddle up and take on the iconic 54-mile cycle from London to Brighton in June!
We stand for a cure. But we will not find one alone. Will you join us?
Already got a place for this event?
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
16 June 2024
£350 per person
Pall Mall, London, SW1
Join thousands of fellow cyclists on this iconic ride, travelling from city to coast on two wheels.
The Cycle Route
Travel from the bustling city of London streets and take on the challenge that is Ditchling Beacon – a mile-long climb to the top of the South Downs.
From there it's downhill with beautiful views for the last few miles on to the famous Brighton seafront where a celebration awaits!
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK cycling jersey
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
- A post-race team celebration with refreshments!
Tech manager among first to complete charity’s 1,000-mile cycling challenge
A technology company senior manager and keen cyclist has smashed his 1,000-mile challenge raising money for dementia…