Experience running on the grounds of one of the UK’s famous University cities of Cambridge and help prevent dementia.
Run the TTP Cambridge Half Marathon for Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Already got a place for this event?
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
3 March 2024
Midsummer Common, Cambridge, CB5 8DJ
Growing in popularity each year, the 13.1-mile route takes in the best of the spectacular city, including the fantastic buildings the world-famous university has to offer.
Soak up the atmosphere with streets lined with support! The route also benefits from flat and fast terrain, making it a great opportunity for a first half marathon and equally a great chance to chase down a PB.
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A post-race party to help you celebrate in style!
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
Scientist runs half marathon for dementia research
A medicinal chemist will be pulling on his running shoes and taking on the Surrey Half Marathon…