Experience running in one of Europe’s most beautiful cities to help revolutionise the way we treat, diagnose and prevent dementia.
Run the Barcelona Marathon for a cure for Alzheimer’s Research UK.
Already got a place for this event?
If you already have a place in this event but would like to support Alzheimer’s Research UK, we’d love to have you on the team! There’s no minimum sponsorship target and we can provide help and support with your fundraising.
17 March 2024
You will start and finish in the Plaça Espanya where your tour around the heart of this cosmopolitan city begins through iconic landmarks such as the Catadrel and the infamous Sagrada Familia.
The route has been designed to include every detail of the vibrant city and its modernist architectural history in each stride you take. This marathon isn’t one to miss!
When you join #TeamARUK you’ll receive…
- Help and support from a dedicated fundraising team.
- A post-race party to help you celebrate in style!
- A fundraising pack bursting with hints and tips.
- A free Alzheimer’s Research UK running vest or technical t-shirt.
- Access to fundraising materials, cheer packs for friends and family, and more.
Endurance athlete takes on 17 marathons in 17 days for dementia research
Louis Alexander will run 17 marathons in 17 days to raise thousands of pounds for Alzheimer’s Research…